Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chai and more musings on Tea

I've been in a major mood for an iced chai latte. So in my dear old Rainbow, I purchased some Chai concentrate from my dear old Rainbow foods. I bought the Oregon Chai, regular and brought it home to make my first at-home iced chai latte.

YUM! Definitely different than Caribou's chai but I can appreciate it for its difference. This one has more spice and vanilla to it.

I also purchased some new Jasmine tea. I have a love hate relationship with jasmine tea. For a bit I'll really like it but then I don't. But last friday, I discovered a really good one, Numi organic Jasmine tea. It was hands down the best one I've had. So I couldn't resist when I saw it on special at Rainbow.

I think it's about time to make myself a mug of it now!

No comments: